Millstone House - Lagnakeil Cottages (near Oban)
Set in its own private grounds, nestling in the hillside on the corner of Lagnakeil, with sea loch views down the glen overlooking Loch Feochan, this stunning holiday cottage sleeps 12 and is the perfect setting for a relaxing holiday at any time of the year. Ideal for house parties, celebrations or family get-togethers.
The accommodation is mainly on a raised level to take advantage of the views, and sleeps 12 persons comfortably in 5 large bedrooms, 3 en-suite & a large separate bathroom.
- 1 triple en-suite
- 1 family king double (or twin) & single en-suite
Upper main living level:
- Master king bedroom en-suite
- King double
- King double (or twin) bedroom
- Large separate bathroom with jacuzzi bath & walk in shower
- All bathrooms have power showers
- Large rear decked barbeque veranda with views onto hills.
- Spacious lounge with gas fired natural flame stove and large panoramic window.
- Large farmhouse style kitchen, with large central dining table and range cooker.
- Electric night storage heating
- Wireless internet access
- Pets are permitted (charge applies)
- Electricity is by meter reading on arrival/departure and charged as used
- Bed linen and towels are included
|Millstone House 2011||price per week|
|8 January - 11 February||£640|
|12 February - 1 April||£680|
|2 April - 22 April||£950|
|23 April - 29 April||£870|
|30 April - 6 May||£820|
|7 May - 27 May||£850|
|28 May - 3 June||£1,200|
|4 June - 1 July||£920|
|2 July - 22 July||£1,250|
|23 July - 26 August||£1,500|
|27 August - 23 September||£940|
|24 September - 14 October||£790|
|15 October - 28 October||£880|
|29 October - 19 December||£690|
|New Year 2011/12||£1,600|