Private Tours and Group Vacations to Britain
Why choose a Private Tour?
At myguideBritain we work with a selection of professional tour guides and transport service providers to offer customized private tours for our guests.
Whether you are traveling as an individual, couple, family or a larger group your myguideBritain private tour offers you the ultimate flexibility in touring the UK; you will go exactly where you want to go and see the sights that you want to see, whilst still benefiting from the expertise of a local, knowledgeable driver-guide.
Your tour will be completely hassle-free as you are chauffeured along the best routes and scenic shortcuts between your preferred sights and attractions before being returned each evening to the comfort of your myguideBritain accommodation. With a range of vehicles from people carriers and mini-coaches through to full-size motor-coaches, your myguideBritain private tour will offer travel in complete comfort whatever your group size.
Enquire here for your private driver-guided tour.
Group travel in britain
Planning a vacation for a large number of people is always a challenge, which is why myguideBritain are here to make it easy. For groups of 8 people or more, whether it be an extended family vacation or special interest group, myguideBritain are happy to organize and co-ordinate your complete itinerary from start to finish. For your private group tour we can arrange your flights and transfers, select suitable accommodations, and confirm relevant transport and guides, all the time ensuring that your Britain tour covers exactly the interests of the group and caters for all of your party's specific travel needs.
We are happy to organize any of the following:
- Family reunions
- Educational trips
- Sporting group tours
- Corporate events
- Incentive trips
- Religious tours
- Special interest tours
- And much more!
Contact our Groups Coordinator and let us help organize the trip of a lifetime for you and your group.
Inspiration for your Private Tour or Group Tour
Traveling with a private driver-guide really does offer excellent flexibility for your Britain tour; you can use any of our suggested self-drive, escorted or mini tours as the framework around which to build your private tour and we are happy to tweak, amend and customize any of these itineraries. However you may have particular interests or hobbies that you want to indulge and your private tour is certainly the time to do it. Why not experience one of our excellent themed itineraries (below) or propose your own...
- The World of James Bond – Espionage in Britain and famous Bond movie locations.
- Battle of Britain and the Blitz – Exploring our WW2 history.
- Rock Legends – From swinging sixties and the Beatles through to modern music classics.
- Caesar's Britain – Exploring roman ruins and relics throughout Britain.
- Tudor England – Visiting the sites from the era of the infamous King Henry VIII.
- Horror Tour – Taking in some of the most haunted and mysterious spots in Britain.
- Harry Potter – A Muggle's guide of the inspiration and movie locations of the famous young wizard.
- Jane Austen – Exploring sites related to famous British authors from yesteryear.